Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Just Another Day


I may have looked all business on the outside, but underneath my pencil skirt and white blouse was a lingerie set that was distinctly chosen for its ability to seduce Nate. I was about to find out how business and pleasure can seamlessly combine.

During a previous session, Nate had let it slip what types of outfits turned him on. It was in the context of what he wished his wife would wear, but since she had made it clear that she was “moving on” I reasoned that perhaps it was my duty to help Nate do the same. As I got ready for work, I planned my wardrobe accordingly with a bra and panty set made of the softest silk and most delicate lace along with black thigh-high stockings that just begged to step into a pair of stilettos.

But before I could see Nate, I had to get through an emergency session with my client, Laura. When Laura arrived, she plopped down on the couch and immediately proceeded to tell me that her husband, Steven, was incapable of turning her on. Ouch. I wondered if this was the sort of thing that Nate got from his wife.

“What do you want from him?” I asked.

“I want him to be a good lover, not selfish,” Laura answered.

“What about his needs? Would he describe you as selfish?” I responded pointedly. Laura was a tall blonde and beautiful by anyone’s standards, but her cold demeanor made me doubt her ability to be a particularly giving lover.

I looked at my watch, wishing the session would come to an end and my hour with Nate could begin. I had barely slept last night because I was so wet thinking about what might happen. My thoughts continued to stray toward Nate when I realized that Laura had spoken.

“I’m sorry, can you repeat that?”

Laura walked toward the chair where I was seated. “I said that I can be a giver.”

Before I realized what she was up to, she had leaned over me and placed her mouth down on my own. Under any other circumstances, I would have stood up and put an end to it, but I was so turned on with anticipation of Nate that I may have kissed her back. Her hand slid up my thigh and underneath my skirt before I gained control of myself and the situation.

“That wasn’t what I meant.”

“Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time” she answered.

It was typical Laura. A proud and even pompous statement. I had to laugh and fortunately, it broke the ice enough for her to do the same.

“Our time is up,” I said with whatever professionalism I could muster. “Why don’t you go home and try that little maneuver on Steven?”

“He’s useless,” she proclaimed.

I thought about Nate and how broken he was due to his wife’s insinuations. “Maybe he just needs a little encouragement. Go home and try to learn more about his needs.”

Laura was silent for a moment. “Alright, but only because you’ve turned me on.”

It’s all in a day’s work.

No comments:

Post a Comment