Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fire my Client?


After my morning session told me that his wife had just admitted to having an affair, I naturally felt a kinship for my client. I wanted to tell him about Slug (the husband formerly known as Marc) and his affair. But in my job, one has to be a good listener, but in this instance, I truly felt that my ear was not the body part that would provide the most comfort.
Did I mention that he’s a bit god-like in the looks department? That little distraction combined with the fact that I haven’t had sex in ages made me want to take him under my wing. It also made me just want to take him. 
We’d be perfect. So much in common. His wife cheated; my husband cheated. Neither one of us were observant enough to see the writing on the wall. It was a fuck made in heaven. It was also totally not allowed, unless I was aiming to lose my license.
When our hour came to a close, I hurried to meet my two BFFs (Kat and Ashton) for some much needed advice on how to keep my legs closed. Here’s the cliff notes...
Kat: “You should fire him as your client so you can do him.”
Ashton: “It’s amazing you’ve gone so long without it.” (BTW, this hasn’t been my choice; Slug was regularly “stressed” or “tired”.)
And my personal favorite rationalization for behaving like a slut...
Kat: “If you were in a movie, you’d already be having sex.”
As someone who has spent the better part of her life as “the good girl,” I could use your opinion. Care to offer your top reasons for being naughty or nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment