Monday, September 17, 2012

Me...A La Mode?


It wasn’t easy to get through drinks with Adam’s hand caressing the inside of my thigh. In fact, it became downright problematic to concentrate on my dinner when he expertly made his way inside my panties. And when the waiter asked if there was anything else that I needed, it was all I could do to not plead for a release right then and there.

With his fingers trailing the length of my clit, Adam mocked me. “Shall we stay for dessert?”

“God no...,” I said breathlessly. He kissed me passionately so that I nearly came immediately. I was beginning to think of him as the devil because just as soon as it started, he stopped, removed his hand and smiled a knowing look. “We’ll have dessert at home.”

I willed him to drive at lightening speed, but his teasing ways continued with Adam taking each turn slowly, each street at the requisite speed limit.  When we finally pulled into his driveway, he jumped out of the car and told me to stay put. He was at my door in a moment, holding it open like a gentleman, although I knew better than to be fooled by acts of chivalry.

He took my hand as we strode up the walkway. “This is so unlike you,” I had to comment.

“You prefer the rougher side of me?” he asked.

Before I could answer, he placed his lips down on mine hard. His hand found its way to the small of my back and he pulled me close as we  stumbled inside the house.  I wanted to tell him that I liked a gentleman, a man more like Nick, but feeling his hardness made me let out a small moan in spite of myself.

Adam laughed, “You naughty thing. You do prefer this. Alright then, you’re on.”

He led me into the kitchen where he proceeded to pull out ice cream from the freezer. “Lay down,” he said pointing to a massive oak table. When I did he slid his hands underneath my dress and removed my panties. I was still wet from his escapades at dinner, but what followed was so much better. He carefully slid my straps from my shoulders and pulled my dress down until it fell to the floor.

His hands ran the length of me, starting at my breasts and moving down.  His head bent toward me and he proceeded to kiss each breast, gently sucking each nipple. His mouth left my breasts, but thankfully his hands took over so that he could continue kissing his way down...there.

“Don’t stop,” I begged.

“I have to. I want you a la mode.”

“You wouldn’t.”

“You know I would,” he said while reaching for the ice cream. He proceeded to scoop out a small spoonful and allow it to fall between my breasts. The room was hot and in no time, the ice cream had melted into a pool that trailed down my stomach and pooled between my legs.

Adam bent to lap up a bit that had dared to slide off my ribcage and threatened to slide onto the table. His tongue moved upwards and darted expertly across my breasts and around each nipple. Satisfied that he had lapped up every bit of ice cream around my breasts and mid-section, he moved agonizingly slowly down my body until finally, his tongue lightly flicked across each hip and down each thigh.

My legs quivered as he teased until finally, thankfully, he reached his hands underneath my ass and pulled me toward his mouth hard with a force that sent my mind and body reeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment