Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Appetizing Ideas


I had never carried on a sexual relationship with more than one man at a time, but here I was, savoring every minute with Nate and then running to tell Adam every detail -- only so that I could have him as well. Hey, it’s his kink, not mine. But if I’m going to be honest, I must admit that I wanted both of them. 

Since Nate wasn’t making any demands on me and Adam was all for it, my personal life was looking up. I relished their differences. Each one provided me with something that was missing from my life. My marriage to Marc was so void of passion, which made Adam’s sexual demands all the more exciting. Conversely, Nate’s tenderness provided solace in the wake of discovering Marc’s indiscretion. 

I had counseled enough people about their relationships to know that what I gained from these two men might bring me out of my own darkness...If only I could keep both of them.

For now, Nate needed me to confide in, to hold him, to run my tongue up and down him and anything else that would reassure him that his wife’s leaving had nothing to do with his sexual prowess.

As for Adam, sex was great, but I was experienced enough to know that the  attention span of a 23-year-old was fleeting. Up until now, he had called the shots, which admittedly brought me immense pleasure. But I had better let him know that my stories did not come without a price.

I turned up after one of my nephew’s practices to find Adam across the turf field. I didn’t have too much trouble catching his eye. My dark hair draped over my shoulders and accented the white lace camisole I wore over a long, black skirt. 

“This is pretty,” he said running his hand surreptitiously along the length of the skirt that clung suggestively to my legs and bum.

“You should see what’s underneath.” I smiled mischievously and leaned in close to whisper in his ear. “Nate seems to like my taste in lingerie.”

Adam raised his eyebrows. “Does he? Why don’t you share?”

I shook my head. “That story deserves a proper setting. Dinner at Bellini Osteria?”

He seemed to contemplate the idea of a real date. Ben had already made his way to the locker room with the rest of his team, and I was just about to go find him when Adam stopped me. “Just so you know, you’ll have to sing for your supper.” 

“Haven’t I told you enough already?”

“Not nearly,” he said and positioned his hand behind my head to pull me in closer. His lips grazed mine and then, in a manner so opposite of Nate, he started to pull up my skirt right there in public. My breath caught from the unexpected. Nate was reserved; Adam was reckless. I needed both in my life.

“Is this a preview?” I said not wanting to stop, not caring who saw us.

“Call it an appetizer. I’ll see you in an hour.”

No comments:

Post a Comment