Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Human Touch


I’ve barely slept in the last few days. Tossing and turning with thoughts that Adam placed in my mind about Nate. I started to play out different sexual scenarios...
I imagined Nate being my last client of the day. We would leave together and once in the elevator, we agreed that our professional relationship was left in the office. We started making out, his lips traveling down my neck, his hands exploring my body. It wasn’t right.
What was even more wrong was that I wanted something to happen with Nate only so I could run back and tell Adam every sordid detail because I knew how it would turn him on. And maybe, if I turned him on enough, I would be rewarded in just the way I wanted. 
Knowing what Adam expected, combined with my own not-so-pure thoughts, I took a different approach to my session with Nate yesterday when he told me that he didn’t think he could get past his wife’s infidelity.
“I can’t bring myself to touch her. I can’t be sure the affair has ended, so I’m not sure she would even want me."
I stood up and moved from behind my desk to take a seat on the couch next to Nate. “From the moment that we are born, humans crave touch,” I said taking his hand in mine. “A healthy marriage involves touch and if yours is going to survive, you need to find your way back to each other.”
He looked at me with his incredible hazel eyes, his blond hair slightly tousled, looking a bit like Beckham. “I’m not ready to try that, but you’re right about one thing, I feel so empty, so lacking in human companionship.”
I opened my arms to him and he leaned into me for an innocent hug. It was just a gesture of support. But he kept holding me and I felt his erection through my thin dress. As it grew stronger, he pressed against me, a small moan escaping him. Because I didn’t want to risk him feeling rejected, I allowed him to hold me. I stayed too long for feeling him against me made me want him too. I was dealing with my own needs to connect.
He pressed harder against me, using his leg to spread mine beneath him. My dress rode up and I could feel myself becoming wet. My breathing was heavy, but I managed a weak, “We have to stop.”
Adam had only one thing to say after I told him about my hour with Nate.
“I want to see you.”
“I’ll text you my address.”

No comments:

Post a Comment