Tuesday, May 1, 2012

No Turning Back


It didn’t take Adam but ten minutes to arrive at my house. Smart guy. Had I time to think about what might happen, I probably would have changed into a pair of jeans as they are far more difficult to gain access to than the flimsy sundress I was wearing.
“Talk to me,” he said in a low growl.
I looked at him innocently. “I don’t know what you mean.” 
He slid his finger from my jawline, along my neck and down between my breasts, and then began tracing the outline of my nipple, which was now at attention. “I want to know everything that happened between you and Nate -- what you spoke of and more importantly, how it made you feel.
Was he kidding? My last session with Nate made me want to abandon all sense of professionalism and let him take me right there on my office couch.   
“You know I can’t do that,” I said sounding stronger than I felt. My eyes were closed as he rotated my nipple underneath his thumb, the rest of his hand gently caressing underneath my breast. The sensation was making me dizzy. And then he stopped.
“I understand. We’ll just leave it at that.”
“What? Leave all of it?” I asked in disbelief.
“I’m not supposed to have relationships with my team members’ parents.” 
He was mocking me and it wasn’t fair. I was aching for him and he knew it. He stared at me with those eyes, dark and threatening. 
“Good thing I'm just Ben's aunt, but you know that.”
“And you know that I’d like to turn you over my knee and do terrible things to you, but I can’t risk the exposure, unless you cooperate.”
My breath caught in my throat and I swallowed hard. “What sort of terrible?”
Without warning he caught both of my hands and held them behind my back, pulling my arms slightly so that my chest protruded. The neckline of my dress slid off my shoulder. His mouth found its way to my cleavage, his tongue weaving a track between my breasts. Still holding my hands captive, he stared directly into my eyes. “Terrible as in making you want me so badly that you’ll tell me your stories,” he said and then released my hands so that he could open the door to leave.
This was wrong on so many levels starting with the license I could lose, the fact that I was completely captivated by a man ten years younger than myself, and that I was also having feelings for Nate, who I was supposed to counsel.
I slammed the door shut and stood in front of Adam, my heart pounding both out of desire and fear for what I was about to do. “Shall I begin with the part where Nate pressed himself against me.”
Adam smiled. “Good girl,” he whispered before bringing his mouth down hard onto mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment